Trion World's massively multiplayer online game, Defiance, surpassed one million registered accounts across all platforms since its launch on April 2, the company announced.
Trion noted other stats, such as more than 500,000,000 Hellbugs have been killed, gamers have driven 50,000,000 miles around the Bay Area and 1,000,000 Arkfalls were undertaken.
The update this week to improve server and client stability. The same patch was issued to and PC versions of the game last month, which initially caused problems and ended the developer taking down both versions' servers for maintenance.3 version of the sci-fi MMO received an
Please read our updated review for in-depth information about Defiance.
- Want to pitch your indie game? Learn from the guy who's directing Star Wars VIII
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- Solving Silent Hills' playable trailer
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- FIFA to crack down on Ultimate Team cheating and coin-farming