Silicon Knights' survival horror title Eternal Darkness will have a spiritual successor, Shadow of the Eternals, with details and a crowdfunding campaign set to launch Monday. However, an internet cache for a Shadow of the Ancients crowdfunding campaign might shed more light on the project. Gearbox says the lawsuit against it and publisher Sega for falsely advertising Aliens: Colonial Marines is a "frivolous litigation." Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag lead scriptwriter Darby McDevitt tells us the game's story will be one of "immorality and repentance," and Arkane Studios' Ricardo Bare and Harvey Smith speak about their new fiction novels.
- Eternal Darkness spiritual sucessor teased, reveal and crowdfunding campaign launch May 6
- Eternal Darkness spiritual successor will be episodic, according to cached webpage
- Aliens: Colonial Marines false advertising lawsuit is 'frivolous,' says Gearbox
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag story of sex and repentance outlined by lead scriptwriter
- Altered memories, trading hearts: Dishonored devs stretch creative muscles with fiction novels
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- Where to buy?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- On Being A "Gamer"
- On Patreon support
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here