Silicon Knights' survival horror title Eternal Darkness will have a spiritual successor, Shadow of the Eternals, with details and a crowdfunding campaign set to launch Monday. However, an internet cache for a Shadow of the Ancients crowdfunding campaign might shed more light on the project. Gearbox says the lawsuit against it and publisher Sega for falsely advertising Aliens: Colonial Marines is a "frivolous litigation." Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag lead scriptwriter Darby McDevitt tells us the game's story will be one of "immorality and repentance," and Arkane Studios' Ricardo Bare and Harvey Smith speak about their new fiction novels.
- Eternal Darkness spiritual sucessor teased, reveal and crowdfunding campaign launch May 6
- Eternal Darkness spiritual successor will be episodic, according to cached webpage
- Aliens: Colonial Marines false advertising lawsuit is 'frivolous,' says Gearbox
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag story of sex and repentance outlined by lead scriptwriter
- Altered memories, trading hearts: Dishonored devs stretch creative muscles with fiction novels
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- XBOne Classifieds
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux