Silicon Knights' survival horror title Eternal Darkness will have a spiritual successor, Shadow of the Eternals, with details and a crowdfunding campaign set to launch Monday. However, an internet cache for a Shadow of the Ancients crowdfunding campaign might shed more light on the project. Gearbox says the lawsuit against it and publisher Sega for falsely advertising Aliens: Colonial Marines is a "frivolous litigation." Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag lead scriptwriter Darby McDevitt tells us the game's story will be one of "immorality and repentance," and Arkane Studios' Ricardo Bare and Harvey Smith speak about their new fiction novels.
- Eternal Darkness spiritual sucessor teased, reveal and crowdfunding campaign launch May 6
- Eternal Darkness spiritual successor will be episodic, according to cached webpage
- Aliens: Colonial Marines false advertising lawsuit is 'frivolous,' says Gearbox
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag story of sex and repentance outlined by lead scriptwriter
- Altered memories, trading hearts: Dishonored devs stretch creative muscles with fiction novels
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- The best song in a video game?
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Controller Design Competition
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?