First gameplay footage of Batgirl, who appears to wield a pair of wrist blades, as she appears in Injustice is promised sometime next week.
Batgirl's addition to the game was recently outed by Xbox Live Marketplace, which listed the fighter among Injustice's upcoming downloadable content. Developer NetherRealm Studios and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment have announced that four additional fighters will join the core roster of 24 superheroes and villains. Only one, alien bounty hunter Lobo, had been previously confirmed.
Lobo will be the first downloadable character for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U fighting game when he's released on May 7.
Injustice: Gods Among Us was released in North America on April 16.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Rayman creator Michel Ancel leading new indie studio Wild Sheep, will stay at Ubisoft
More from Polygon
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story