Nintendo Japan plans to launch a white official website, where it also details an 8-hour GamePad battery extension and a Wii Remote quick charge option.U 32GB Premium set in Japan on July 13 for ¥31,500 (approximately $312.50), according the company's
The new 2,550mAh Wii U GamePad battery costs ¥3,000 (about $30) and will be available in Japan from July 25. The new battery may offer players between 5 to 8 hours of life, according the official website, where the current 1500mAh battery offers 3 to 5 hours of gameplay.
The Wii Remote charging stand and battery pack will launch in Japan on July 13 for ¥4,200 (roughly $41.73). The Wii Remote charging pack comes with a replacement battery, backplate and the charging stand. According to Nintendo, full-charge via the station takes 90-minutes and will offer more than 13 hours of gameplay.
The Wii U launched in North America on Nov. 18, 2012, Europe and Australia on Nov. 30, 2012 and Japan on Dec. 8, 2012.
- Link, F-Zero and Animal Crossing are coming to Mario Kart 8 as DLC
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale review: can't go home again
- If you thought Dark Souls was hard, try Titan Souls
- Lindsay Lohan lawsuit against GTA 5 publisher was 'for publicity,' says court documents
- The Pokemon fighting game won't play like Tekken (or feature Tekken characters)
- Got a great deal at GamesRepublic.com
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- On Patreon support
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- DDoS and QoS
- Why Pokkén Tournament is the best thing to happen to the Pokémon franchise for over a decade