Nintendo Japan plans to launch a white official website, where it also details an 8-hour GamePad battery extension and a Wii Remote quick charge option.U 32GB Premium set in Japan on July 13 for ¥31,500 (approximately $312.50), according the company's
The new 2,550mAh Wii U GamePad battery costs ¥3,000 (about $30) and will be available in Japan from July 25. The new battery may offer players between 5 to 8 hours of life, according the official website, where the current 1500mAh battery offers 3 to 5 hours of gameplay.
The Wii Remote charging stand and battery pack will launch in Japan on July 13 for ¥4,200 (roughly $41.73). The Wii Remote charging pack comes with a replacement battery, backplate and the charging stand. According to Nintendo, full-charge via the station takes 90-minutes and will offer more than 13 hours of gameplay.
The Wii U launched in North America on Nov. 18, 2012, Europe and Australia on Nov. 30, 2012 and Japan on Dec. 8, 2012.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Game development
- Getting a PS4
- When can I buy this digitally for Xbox One?