Nintendo Japan plans to launch a white official website, where it also details an 8-hour GamePad battery extension and a Wii Remote quick charge option.U 32GB Premium set in Japan on July 13 for ¥31,500 (approximately $312.50), according the company's
The new 2,550mAh Wii U GamePad battery costs ¥3,000 (about $30) and will be available in Japan from July 25. The new battery may offer players between 5 to 8 hours of life, according the official website, where the current 1500mAh battery offers 3 to 5 hours of gameplay.
The Wii Remote charging stand and battery pack will launch in Japan on July 13 for ¥4,200 (roughly $41.73). The Wii Remote charging pack comes with a replacement battery, backplate and the charging stand. According to Nintendo, full-charge via the station takes 90-minutes and will offer more than 13 hours of gameplay.
The Wii U launched in North America on Nov. 18, 2012, Europe and Australia on Nov. 30, 2012 and Japan on Dec. 8, 2012.
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!