Sony is researching a proposal that would have the company split off part of its entertainment division. Electronic Arts is beginning to phase out Online Passes for its existing games. We demoed Rayman Legends and were impressed by its use of dynamic lighting. A Help Center page for Mirror's Edge 2 appeared on EA's website, but has since been taken down. Double Fine Productions launched a Kickstarter campaign for its next game: turn-based feudal fantasy title Massive Chalice. Our latest feature is about developer Yoshiki Okamoto and the fall of his independent studio, Game Republic.
- Report: Sony working with Morgan Stanley and Citigroup to research sale of Entertainment division
- Online pass and DLC prices cut for EA titles like Bulletstorm, Dragon Age, Mass Effect 2 and more on 360
- Rayman Legends shines brighter with new lighting, stealthy gameplay
- Mirror's Edge 2 page found on EA Help Center
- Double Fine launches Kickstarter for turn-based feudal fantasy lovechild
- The fall of Game Republic