Takemoto's statement, translated by NeoGAF user JoeM86, states that the update's arrival is expected to match the
New Super Luigi U, a downloadable campaign for New Super Mario Bros. U, will be released through the on June 20 for $19.99 in the U.S.. A standalone version of New Super Luigi U will launch on Aug. 25 in the U.S. as a packaged product at retail for $29.99.
old-school classic Super Mario Bros. 2 hit Wii U Virtual Console on May 16 for $4.99.U launched in North America on Nov. 18, in Europe and Australia on Nov. 30. The
Polygon contacted Nintendo about the update and will amend this post as information comes to hand.
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Buy side-scroller Azure Striker Gunvolt on 3DS, get 8-bit throwback Mighty Gunvolt free