Takemoto's statement, translated by NeoGAF user JoeM86, states that the update's arrival is expected to match the
New Super Luigi U, a downloadable campaign for New Super Mario Bros. U, will be released through the on June 20 for $19.99 in the U.S.. A standalone version of New Super Luigi U will launch on Aug. 25 in the U.S. as a packaged product at retail for $29.99.
old-school classic Super Mario Bros. 2 hit Wii U Virtual Console on May 16 for $4.99.U launched in North America on Nov. 18, in Europe and Australia on Nov. 30. The
Polygon contacted Nintendo about the update and will amend this post as information comes to hand.
- Games for Change 2014: How gaming can change everything
- Skylanders Trap Team coming Oct. 5 with a new twist and a new portal
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Puppeteer, PayDay 2 and more join PS Plus Europe free game collection April 30
- Is Watch Dogs doing anything original?