Electronic Arts will celebrate LGBT pride month with several activities planned for next month, according to a post on EA's blog.
The company will fly a rainbow flag at its Redwood Shores headquarters, hold "a number of activities to celebrate Pride" for its employees and participate in Pride Parades throughout the year in Austin, Los Angeles, Orlando Seattle, San Francisco, Stockholm and Vancouver.
"EA employees will walk (and shout, and dance...) in these parades in the cities where we work to celebrate Pride and inclusion," the blog post reads. A banner celebrating EA's commitment to the cause appears below.
For more on EA's vocal stance in favor of LGBT issues, be sure to read our report from earlier this year chronicling the company's one-day conference held to discuss LGBT presence in games.
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine