Electronic Arts will celebrate LGBT pride month with several activities planned for next month, according to a post on EA's blog.
The company will fly a rainbow flag at its Redwood Shores headquarters, hold "a number of activities to celebrate Pride" for its employees and participate in Pride Parades throughout the year in Austin, Los Angeles, Orlando Seattle, San Francisco, Stockholm and Vancouver.
"EA employees will walk (and shout, and dance...) in these parades in the cities where we work to celebrate Pride and inclusion," the blog post reads. A banner celebrating EA's commitment to the cause appears below.
For more on EA's vocal stance in favor of LGBT issues, be sure to read our report from earlier this year chronicling the company's one-day conference held to discuss LGBT presence in games.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Games with great Sound Design
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us