A new trailer for Nintendo's Luigi-themed version of New Super Mario Bros. U shows what the eternal sidekick brings to the table.
Luigi is capable of jumping higher and running faster than his elder brother Mario, but this speed comes with the drawback of taking longer to stop, risking a plunge off ledges. He will have to put that speed and jump height to good use, however, given that New Super Luigi U's remixed levels come with a time limit of just 100 seconds.
The trailer also shows new playable character Nabbit, who replaces Mario in the game's multiplayer.
New Super Luigi U will be available for download on June 20 in North America and Europe, and at retail in August.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- A New Steam Controller
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?