A new trailer for Nintendo's Luigi-themed version of New Super Mario Bros. U shows what the eternal sidekick brings to the table.
Luigi is capable of jumping higher and running faster than his elder brother Mario, but this speed comes with the drawback of taking longer to stop, risking a plunge off ledges. He will have to put that speed and jump height to good use, however, given that New Super Luigi U's remixed levels come with a time limit of just 100 seconds.
The trailer also shows new playable character Nabbit, who replaces Mario in the game's multiplayer.
New Super Luigi U will be available for download on June 20 in North America and Europe, and at retail in August.
- Daggerfall players
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- The Hong Kong Massacre
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- Getting a PS4
- XBOne Classifieds
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward