A new trailer for Nintendo's Luigi-themed version of New Super Mario Bros. U shows what the eternal sidekick brings to the table.
Luigi is capable of jumping higher and running faster than his elder brother Mario, but this speed comes with the drawback of taking longer to stop, risking a plunge off ledges. He will have to put that speed and jump height to good use, however, given that New Super Luigi U's remixed levels come with a time limit of just 100 seconds.
The trailer also shows new playable character Nabbit, who replaces Mario in the game's multiplayer.
New Super Luigi U will be available for download on June 20 in North America and Europe, and at retail in August.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?