The PlayStation 4 is "first and foremost a video game console," according to Sony president and CEO Kaz Hirai. Prey 2 may no longer be in the hands of Human Head Studios, but instead with Dishonored developer Arkane Studios. Last night Robert Bowling's studio Robotoki got a surprise visit from the LAPD after a mischievous designer pressed a button he shouldn't have. A Canadian company has received permission to excavate a landfill that may contain thousands of copies of Atari 2600 game E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial. The Rhode Island House of Representatives received documents that will assist discussions on whether or not the state should pay developer 38 Studios' $113 million debt.
- The PS4 is 'first and foremost a video game console,' CEO says
- Report: Work on Prey 2 shifted to Dishonored developers
- LAPD confronts Call of Duty 'Ghost' statue in tense standoff
- Atari's fabled E.T. dumping ground to be excavated for documentary
- Rhode Island House to begin public hearings on whether state should pay $113M 38 Studios debt
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?