The PlayStation 4 is "first and foremost a video game console," according to Sony president and CEO Kaz Hirai. Prey 2 may no longer be in the hands of Human Head Studios, but instead with Dishonored developer Arkane Studios. Last night Robert Bowling's studio Robotoki got a surprise visit from the LAPD after a mischievous designer pressed a button he shouldn't have. A Canadian company has received permission to excavate a landfill that may contain thousands of copies of Atari 2600 game E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial. The Rhode Island House of Representatives received documents that will assist discussions on whether or not the state should pay developer 38 Studios' $113 million debt.
- The PS4 is 'first and foremost a video game console,' CEO says
- Report: Work on Prey 2 shifted to Dishonored developers
- LAPD confronts Call of Duty 'Ghost' statue in tense standoff
- Atari's fabled E.T. dumping ground to be excavated for documentary
- Rhode Island House to begin public hearings on whether state should pay $113M 38 Studios debt
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!