The PlayStation 4 is "first and foremost a video game console," according to Sony president and CEO Kaz Hirai. Prey 2 may no longer be in the hands of Human Head Studios, but instead with Dishonored developer Arkane Studios. Last night Robert Bowling's studio Robotoki got a surprise visit from the LAPD after a mischievous designer pressed a button he shouldn't have. A Canadian company has received permission to excavate a landfill that may contain thousands of copies of Atari 2600 game E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial. The Rhode Island House of Representatives received documents that will assist discussions on whether or not the state should pay developer 38 Studios' $113 million debt.
- The PS4 is 'first and foremost a video game console,' CEO says
- Report: Work on Prey 2 shifted to Dishonored developers
- LAPD confronts Call of Duty 'Ghost' statue in tense standoff
- Atari's fabled E.T. dumping ground to be excavated for documentary
- Rhode Island House to begin public hearings on whether state should pay $113M 38 Studios debt
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- DESTINY disappointment?
- PS4 Beta Codes