The 184-page book includes hand-drawn concept art featuring the world of Neo-Paris and the characters that inhabit it. Remember Me takes place in 2084, where memories can be stolen, sold or traded. The game follows amnesiac memory hunter Nilin as she searches for memories of her past.
The Art of Remember Me will publish May 15 and is available for $39.99. The pre-order is currently available for a 20 percent discount, meaning buyers will pay $31.99.
Remember Me is slated for launch June 4 on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC in North America, with a Europe release following June 7. Read our hands-on preview here.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'