The 184-page book includes hand-drawn concept art featuring the world of Neo-Paris and the characters that inhabit it. Remember Me takes place in 2084, where memories can be stolen, sold or traded. The game follows amnesiac memory hunter Nilin as she searches for memories of her past.
The Art of Remember Me will publish May 15 and is available for $39.99. The pre-order is currently available for a 20 percent discount, meaning buyers will pay $31.99.
Remember Me is slated for launch June 4 on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC in North America, with a Europe release following June 7. Read our hands-on preview here.
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- How the E.T. documentary chronicles the birth of the unsatisfied game consumer