The latest screens for Batman: Arkham Origins offers a look at the hazy world and villains of Warner Bros. Games Montreal's prequel to Arkham and Arkham City.
The new images showvillain, Black Mask, the game's main antagonist. Black Mask was a Bruce Wayne-hating business executive called Roman Sionis, who bankrupted his own company and was saved by a buyout by Wayne. Now a mob boss, Black Mask's resentment has turned to Batman.
Batman: Arkham Origins will feature a multiplayer mode that will allow players to control a member of Joker or Bane's gang while battling Batman and Robin. It is reported that Joker and Bane will also be playable and customizable.
Longtime Batman and Bruce Wayne voice actor, Kevin Conroy, will not reprise the role in Origins, apparently due to WB Games Montreal decision to go for a younger voice talent to fit the younger version of Batman.
Batman: Arkham Origins is currently slated for launch on Oct. 25 for, PC, 3 and U.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Cheap Shark for Games?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Square Goods @PS4 INVITE live 9pm pst
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?