The latest screens for Batman: Arkham Origins offers a look at the hazy world and villains of Warner Bros. Games Montreal's prequel to Arkham and Arkham City.
The new images showvillain, Black Mask, the game's main antagonist. Black Mask was a Bruce Wayne-hating business executive called Roman Sionis, who bankrupted his own company and was saved by a buyout by Wayne. Now a mob boss, Black Mask's resentment has turned to Batman.
Batman: Arkham Origins will feature a multiplayer mode that will allow players to control a member of Joker or Bane's gang while battling Batman and Robin. It is reported that Joker and Bane will also be playable and customizable.
Longtime Batman and Bruce Wayne voice actor, Kevin Conroy, will not reprise the role in Origins, apparently due to WB Games Montreal decision to go for a younger voice talent to fit the younger version of Batman.
Batman: Arkham Origins is currently slated for launch on Oct. 25 for, PC, 3 and U.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)