The latest screens for Batman: Arkham Origins offers a look at the hazy world and villains of Warner Bros. Games Montreal's prequel to Arkham and Arkham City.
The new images showvillain, Black Mask, the game's main antagonist. Black Mask was a Bruce Wayne-hating business executive called Roman Sionis, who bankrupted his own company and was saved by a buyout by Wayne. Now a mob boss, Black Mask's resentment has turned to Batman.
Batman: Arkham Origins will feature a multiplayer mode that will allow players to control a member of Joker or Bane's gang while battling Batman and Robin. It is reported that Joker and Bane will also be playable and customizable.
Longtime Batman and Bruce Wayne voice actor, Kevin Conroy, will not reprise the role in Origins, apparently due to WB Games Montreal decision to go for a younger voice talent to fit the younger version of Batman.
Batman: Arkham Origins is currently slated for launch on Oct. 25 for, PC, 3 and U.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS