Going by its Xbox Live Marketplace description, the game seems to resemble the original Doritos Crash Course, which launched in December 2010. It's a platformer featuring Xbox Live Avatars in which you make your way through a variety of obstacle courses in four worlds, with the opportunity to unlock new courses, power-ups and vanity items. You'll also be able to measure yourself against your friends in an asynchronous multiplayer setup that lets you compare clips of game footage from up to three other players.
Doritos Crash Course 2 was developed by Behaviour Interactive (Wet, Naughty Bear). The original game is also available for free, although Microsoft Studios later released a level pack for 160 Microsoft Points ($2). Doritos Crash Course 2 is not the second Doritos-related XBLA title, but the third: The racing game Doritos Dash of Destruction was released for free in December 2008, and was later removed from the Xbox Live Marketplace.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development