Players must finish either the solo or co-op challenges within the next two weeks to get their hands on Toast. Furrbottom's Features, which showcases user-generated levels, currently includes SSB Adventure 1 from scottie1230 and Factory 1o2 from Konster Monster. Players can access either level from the features menu.
Toast is the latest prisoner to join the game's unlockables. Previous characters have included Behemoth Chicken, Winston, Donuts and Furrbottom, all of which have been locked back up after their allotted time. According to The Behemoth's post, players will have another chance to grab these characters in the future.
BattleBlock Theater launched April 3 for Xbox Live Arcade. You can read our review here.
- An awful week to care about video games
- How Salt and Sanctuary reimagines Dark Souls as a 2D action-platformer
- Valve taken to court by Australian consumer commission over Steam refund policy
- The pitch versus the reality: what one of gaming's biggest Kickstarters looks like now
- Dust: An Elysian Tail coming to PS4 'very soon'