Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine will finally launch for Xbox Live Arcade May 10, according to a tweet from the game's official Twitter account.
The game was initially scheduled for launch April 24 alongside its Steam release, but was delayed the day before due to an "issue." A second patch was issued shortly after to address another bug that would disconnect players during online play.
"...If we had released the game in a state where a bug really broke it for 4-player matches, people wouldn't be disappointed, they'd be upset," Schatz said. "And rightfully so, because they paid money for a game that doesn't work. I'd rather have disappointed fans than upset fans."
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- Shadowrun Returns gets a Director's Cut of its expansion this September
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'