Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine will finally launch for Xbox Live Arcade May 10, according to a tweet from the game's official Twitter account.
The game was initially scheduled for launch April 24 alongside its Steam release, but was delayed the day before due to an "issue." A second patch was issued shortly after to address another bug that would disconnect players during online play.
"...If we had released the game in a state where a bug really broke it for 4-player matches, people wouldn't be disappointed, they'd be upset," Schatz said. "And rightfully so, because they paid money for a game that doesn't work. I'd rather have disappointed fans than upset fans."
- How video games can change the world, one child at a time
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Why a deal between Netflix and Comcast matters to gamers
- Moebius: Empire Rising review: remedial history
- Unreal Engine 4 updated with PS4, Xbox One, Linux and SteamOS support