A new set of screenshots and renderings from Wargaming's upcoming naval MMO World of Warships shows off the USS New Mexico, launched in 1918 as the lead ship of the New Mexico class and one of the world's first electric-driven warships.
The USS New Mexico fought in both the Atlantic and Pacific naval campaigns of World War II before being decommissioned in 1947.
World of Warships is expected to enter beta testing later this year.
- Street Fighter: The Movie — What went wrong
- How indie devs are finding success, and publicity, in toys and merch
- Tales from the Borderlands stars two lying, greedy Pandorians (update)
- BBC launches update of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy text adventure
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there