Tomb Raider's downloadable content expanded today with two new multiplayer maps available in the Shipwrecked Multiplayer Map Pack, according to a post on the game's official blog.
The maps include Lost Fleet, which turns a beached ship into a battleground, and Himiko's Cradle, which takes place on a mountaintop shrine. The DLC is available for $3.99 on PlayStation 3 and Windows PC and 320 Microsoft Points on Xbox 360. Tomb Raider's previous DLC, the 1939 Multiplayer Map Pack, added two more multiplayer maps for the same price early last month.
Tomb Raider was released March 5 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC. For more on the game, you can read Polygon's review and learn about how senior designer Jonathan Hamel tried to bring "emotional synchronization" to Crystal Dynamics' reboot.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development