The update was announced in April, when senior technical game designer Wyatt Cheng said Diablo 3's cooperative multiplayer experience was not "living up to its full potential." Patch 1.0.8. includes a lengthy list of fixes for general, multiplayer and in-game mechanics.
Players will receive up to a maximum of 30 percent bonus experience in four-player games, be able to identify all items in their inventory with the book of Cain or by speaking to Deckard Cain and more. The auction house's stack size for gold sales has also been increased from one to 10 million, and class skills have been improved throughout.
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Tonight, a nation's favorite game will award a human prize
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death
- Why Shadow of Mordor's undead Elven hero and sexy Sauron are such a big deal