Electronic Arts will not release Tiger Woods PGA Tour 15 or an Ultimate Fighting Championship game before April 2014, the company confirmed with Joystiq.
During EA's earnings call, EA Labels president Frank Gibeau listed 11 titles EA expected to launch in its 2014 fiscal year, omitting Tiger Woods PGA Tour 15 and EA Sports UFC, Joystiq reported. However, EA later confirmed with the publication that both titles are "still in development."
This will be the first time in four years that the golfing game will break from its usual launch window. From Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 in 2011, up until Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 in 2013, the golfing simulation game usually launched in late March.
EA announced during its E3 press conference last year that it entered a multi-year, multi-product deal with UFC. THQ later commented that the company had bought the UFC publishing rights off them for an "undisclosed cash payment."
Polygon contacted EA about both titles and will update this story as more information comes to hand.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Here is why you probably won't get into the LittleBigPlanet 3 private beta this August
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business