NetherRealm Studios' fighter, Injustice: Gods Among Us, is now included in this year's Evo World Championship fighting game tournament, Shoryuken's Joey "Mr. Wizard" Cuellar announced on the Wakeup SRK Live podcast.
Injustice: Gods Among Us is the ninth game on the tournament's roster — originally only eight games were to feature in the event — joining Persona 4 Arena, which were included on the line-up in January.X 2013 Edition and
The eighth game, decided by a donation drive in February. Super Smash Bros. Melee raised $94,683, with Skullgirls and Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo running behind at $78,760 and $39,567, respectively.Melee, was
The games that will be played in the competition include:
2. SuperEdition Ver. 2012
5. Street Fighter X013 Edition
9. Injustice: Gods Among Us
Evo 2013 will run from July 12-14, 2013 at the Paris Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
- State of Decay's Lifeline DLC is just the start of Undead Labs' 'long-term ambitions'
- Why the makers of Guacamelee decided to make a touch game about a one-armed woman
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth videos detail damage-dealing Boost system
- Play Mass Effect 3's ultimate space battle with this Homeworld 2 mod
- A look back on Harvest Moon, the unlikely console farming simulator
- Two more videos show off Ultra Street Fighter 4's characters, opening cinematic
- Easter eggs? Here are two in Garden Warfare — including the Slender Man