Sony reported its first net profit in five years today in its fiscal year financial results, despite a "deteriorated" operating income in its video game department. The company is also not expecting to incur the same financial losses during the PS4 launch as it did during the development and launch of the PS3. Ouya's retail date has been delayed to the end of June, and the company received an additional $15 million in funding. A new feature explores empathy games and the ideology behind the growing sector of the indie community.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- Where to buy?
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- On Being A "Gamer"
- On Patreon support
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here