Sony reported its first net profit in five years today in its fiscal year financial results, despite a "deteriorated" operating income in its video game department. The company is also not expecting to incur the same financial losses during the PS4 launch as it did during the development and launch of the PS3. Ouya's retail date has been delayed to the end of June, and the company received an additional $15 million in funding. A new feature explores empathy games and the ideology behind the growing sector of the indie community.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Getting a PS4
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- The Last of US DLC