Sony reported its first net profit in five years today in its fiscal year financial results, despite a "deteriorated" operating income in its video game department. The company is also not expecting to incur the same financial losses during the PS4 launch as it did during the development and launch of the PS3. Ouya's retail date has been delayed to the end of June, and the company received an additional $15 million in funding. A new feature explores empathy games and the ideology behind the growing sector of the indie community.
More from Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Really Horrible
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today