Sony reported its first net profit in five years today in its fiscal year financial results, despite a "deteriorated" operating income in its video game department. The company is also not expecting to incur the same financial losses during the PS4 launch as it did during the development and launch of the PS3. Ouya's retail date has been delayed to the end of June, and the company received an additional $15 million in funding. A new feature explores empathy games and the ideology behind the growing sector of the indie community.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?