Act 2 is available for Windows PC, Mac and Linux and is a 64.2 MB download. Bugs, which the developer added might be present along with the game's initial launch, are now "out of the way." Humble Store downloads have also been updated with Act 2, according to a second tweet, and the developer is working to include new music on the soundtrack.
Kentucky Route Zero's second act was previously slated for launch at the end of April, but was delayed to May. According to Cardboard Computer at the time, the delay was due to unexpected work with distribution, the Independent Games Festival and troubleshooting for "a larger number of players than we anticipated."
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes