Act 2 is available for Windows PC, Mac and Linux and is a 64.2 MB download. Bugs, which the developer added might be present along with the game's initial launch, are now "out of the way." Humble Store downloads have also been updated with Act 2, according to a second tweet, and the developer is working to include new music on the soundtrack.
Kentucky Route Zero's second act was previously slated for launch at the end of April, but was delayed to May. According to Cardboard Computer at the time, the delay was due to unexpected work with distribution, the Independent Games Festival and troubleshooting for "a larger number of players than we anticipated."
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- How the E.T. documentary chronicles the birth of the unsatisfied game consumer