In preparation for E3 2013, Microsoft released a schedule of events that can be livestreamed at home, beginning with media briefing "Xbox: A New Generation of Games Revealed."
Microsoft's main event, which kicks off its E3 announcements, will be live through a 90-minute global stream at 12:30 ET on June 10. Those at home can watch the briefing on Xbox Live and Xbox.com, or for anyone located in the US or Canada, on Spike TV. The event will also be available to watch on demand "later in the day."
From June 11 to June 13, Microsoft will air a one-hour live show from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. ET on Xbox Live, Xbox.com and Spike TV. The show will recap announcements, include in-game footage from various titles and feature developer interviews.
E3 2013 takes place from June 11 to June 13 in Los Angeles, where Polygon will be reporting live.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- I feel PC is a better investment than a console
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Battlefield 4 forum?
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- XBOne Classifieds