In preparation for E3 2013, Microsoft released a schedule of events that can be livestreamed at home, beginning with media briefing "Xbox: A New Generation of Games Revealed."
Microsoft's main event, which kicks off its E3 announcements, will be live through a 90-minute global stream at 12:30 ET on June 10. Those at home can watch the briefing on Xbox Live and Xbox.com, or for anyone located in the US or Canada, on Spike TV. The event will also be available to watch on demand "later in the day."
From June 11 to June 13, Microsoft will air a one-hour live show from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. ET on Xbox Live, Xbox.com and Spike TV. The show will recap announcements, include in-game footage from various titles and feature developer interviews.
E3 2013 takes place from June 11 to June 13 in Los Angeles, where Polygon will be reporting live.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?