Nintendo's website for E3 2013 is now live and features a countdown to the company's first event taking place June 11.
The company will host Nintendo Direct during E3 at 10 a.m. ET. According to the site, coverage will continue throughout the week with trailers, interviews and more. The website will also feature Nintendo announcements and behind-the-scenes video tours.
Earlier this week, Nintendo said that fans would be able to try out demos of its unreleased games at 89 Best Buy stores across the United States.
Nintendo president Satoru Iwata announced in April that the company would skip an E3 press conference in favor of smaller, more directed events. During this year's conference, Nintendo plans to hold a closed event for American distributors and another for gaming media. The company said previously that it will not announce new hardware, but instead plans to talk about upcoming Wii U games.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- Getting a PS4
- XBOne Classifieds
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- I have 1 dribbble invite