Nintendo's website for E3 2013 is now live and features a countdown to the company's first event taking place June 11.
The company will host Nintendo Direct during E3 at 10 a.m. ET. According to the site, coverage will continue throughout the week with trailers, interviews and more. The website will also feature Nintendo announcements and behind-the-scenes video tours.
Earlier this week, Nintendo said that fans would be able to try out demos of its unreleased games at 89 Best Buy stores across the United States.
Nintendo president Satoru Iwata announced in April that the company would skip an E3 press conference in favor of smaller, more directed events. During this year's conference, Nintendo plans to hold a closed event for American distributors and another for gaming media. The company said previously that it will not announce new hardware, but instead plans to talk about upcoming Wii U games.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- On Patreon support
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League