Nintendo's website for E3 2013 is now live and features a countdown to the company's first event taking place June 11.
The company will host Nintendo Direct during E3 at 10 a.m. ET. According to the site, coverage will continue throughout the week with trailers, interviews and more. The website will also feature Nintendo announcements and behind-the-scenes video tours.
Earlier this week, Nintendo said that fans would be able to try out demos of its unreleased games at 89 Best Buy stores across the United States.
Nintendo president Satoru Iwata announced in April that the company would skip an E3 press conference in favor of smaller, more directed events. During this year's conference, Nintendo plans to hold a closed event for American distributors and another for gaming media. The company said previously that it will not announce new hardware, but instead plans to talk about upcoming Wii U games.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- When can I buy this digitally for Xbox One?
- Getting a PS4
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- How is Battlefield 4 on PC
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)