Crimson Dragon is headed to Xbox One, Microsoft announced during its E3 press conference today.
The game was originally announced as a Kinect game in 2011, when it was known as Project Draco. Yukio Futatsugi, the game's creator, is known best as the director of the first Panzer Dragoon games.
Crimson Dragon: Side Story, a mobile spin-off, was released last year and updated earlier this year for Windows 8 phone. You can check out a trailer for the next-gen rail shooter below.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Wait. Could the iPad Mini be a better gaming handheld than the PSVita?