Crimson Dragon is headed to Xbox One, Microsoft announced during its E3 press conference today.
The game was originally announced as a Kinect game in 2011, when it was known as Project Draco. Yukio Futatsugi, the game's creator, is known best as the director of the first Panzer Dragoon games.
Crimson Dragon: Side Story, a mobile spin-off, was released last year and updated earlier this year for Windows 8 phone. You can check out a trailer for the next-gen rail shooter below.
In This StoryStream
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?