Crimson Dragon is headed to Xbox One, Microsoft announced during its E3 press conference today.
The game was originally announced as a Kinect game in 2011, when it was known as Project Draco. Yukio Futatsugi, the game's creator, is known best as the director of the first Panzer Dragoon games.
Crimson Dragon: Side Story, a mobile spin-off, was released last year and updated earlier this year for Windows 8 phone. You can check out a trailer for the next-gen rail shooter below.
In This StoryStream
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)