Crimson Dragon is headed to Xbox One, Microsoft announced during its E3 press conference today.
The game was originally announced as a Kinect game in 2011, when it was known as Project Draco. Yukio Futatsugi, the game's creator, is known best as the director of the first Panzer Dragoon games.
Crimson Dragon: Side Story, a mobile spin-off, was released last year and updated earlier this year for Windows 8 phone. You can check out a trailer for the next-gen rail shooter below.
In This StoryStream
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Getting a PS4
- The Last of US DLC
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US