Crimson Dragon is headed to Xbox One, Microsoft announced during its E3 press conference today.
The game was originally announced as a Kinect game in 2011, when it was known as Project Draco. Yukio Futatsugi, the game's creator, is known best as the director of the first Panzer Dragoon games.
Crimson Dragon: Side Story, a mobile spin-off, was released last year and updated earlier this year for Windows 8 phone. You can check out a trailer for the next-gen rail shooter below.
In This StoryStream
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- I've experienced the Pokémon World Championships, and you should too
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)