Dragon Age: Inquisition will come to next-generation platforms in fall 2014, developer BioWare announced at Electronic Arts' E3 press conference today.
The game, which is running on DICE's Frostbite engine, will feature "a vast, open world, where your choices not only affect the story, but the world around you." Dragon Age: Inquisition, which has seen the "3" dropped from its title, is coming to PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)