Dragon Age: Inquisition will come to next-generation platforms in fall 2014, developer BioWare announced at Electronic Arts' E3 press conference today.
The game, which is running on DICE's Frostbite engine, will feature "a vast, open world, where your choices not only affect the story, but the world around you." Dragon Age: Inquisition, which has seen the "3" dropped from its title, is coming to PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC.
In This StoryStream
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Feature to track games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us