Dragon Age: Inquisition will come to next-generation platforms in fall 2014, developer BioWare announced at Electronic Arts' E3 press conference today.
The game, which is running on DICE's Frostbite engine, will feature "a vast, open world, where your choices not only affect the story, but the world around you." Dragon Age: Inquisition, which has seen the "3" dropped from its title, is coming to PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- XBOne Classifieds
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- Getting a PS4
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- Game development
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Thief: Sneak sneak, steal steal, curse curse