Dragon Age: Inquisition will come to next-generation platforms in fall 2014, developer BioWare announced at Electronic Arts' E3 press conference today.
The game, which is running on DICE's Frostbite engine, will feature "a vast, open world, where your choices not only affect the story, but the world around you." Dragon Age: Inquisition, which has seen the "3" dropped from its title, is coming to PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- RIP Friends List?
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Highergrounds Game
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?