The next Tom Clancy title is a massively multiplayer role-playing shooter called Tom Clancy's The Division and is being made by Ubisoft Massive, publisher Ubisoft announced during its E3 press briefing today.
Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot introduced an announcement trailer for the game, and the developers played a live demo on PS4 afterward.
According to Ubisoft, it's an MMO-like game that takes place in New York, with the country thrown into anarchy after a pandemic unleashed by a terrorist. The demo was set in Brooklyn, with the Manhattan skyline and the Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges in the background. You can watch the demo below.
Massive developed the competitive and co-op multiplayer components of Far Cry 3 and the Desmond content in Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
In This StoryStream
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Weekend at Pokégon's: Open Thread - Aug 23-24
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Let's See Your Photo Mode Snaps From The Last of Us!
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Female representation in gaming
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League