Sony announced The Order: 1886 as a new IP for the PlayStation 4 at its E3 press conference today.
The title is a PS4-exclusive and has strong steampunk overtones. From the reveal trailer shown at the press conference, the game appears to be set in the 19th century and features airships, gear-powered guns, elevated trains and supernatural monsters.
The game is being developed by Ready at Dawn Studios, which is best known for its work on the portable God of War titles and Okami. No release date was announced.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- 25 character code not working on Xbox1
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?