Sony announced The Order: 1886 as a new IP for the PlayStation 4 at its E3 press conference today.
The title is a PS4-exclusive and has strong steampunk overtones. From the reveal trailer shown at the press conference, the game appears to be set in the 19th century and features airships, gear-powered guns, elevated trains and supernatural monsters.
The game is being developed by Ready at Dawn Studios, which is best known for its work on the portable God of War titles and Okami. No release date was announced.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- How is Battlefield 4 on PC
- When can I buy this digitally for Xbox One?
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Cheap Shark for Games?