There are more than 140 games in development for PlayStation 4 between first and third-party developers, Jack Tretton said during Sony's E3 press conference.
SCE Worldwide Studios has 30 games in development for the next-gen console, 12 of which are new intellectual properties, according to a press release from Sony. Out of the 30 games in development, 20 will release in the console's first 12 months.
Sony also revealed that the number of PlayStation developers has increased from 126 to 505 since its February announcement.
More than 100 will be available in the console's first year, Tretton said.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!