There are more than 140 games in development for PlayStation 4 between first and third-party developers, Jack Tretton said during Sony's E3 press conference.
SCE Worldwide Studios has 30 games in development for the next-gen console, 12 of which are new intellectual properties, according to a press release from Sony. Out of the 30 games in development, 20 will release in the console's first 12 months.
Sony also revealed that the number of PlayStation developers has increased from 126 to 505 since its February announcement.
More than 100 will be available in the console's first year, Tretton said.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC