PlayStation Plus will be available on PlayStation 4, with existing Plus memberships on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita being extended to cover Sony's new console, announced Jack Tretton, Sony Computer Entertainment America CEO, during Sony's E3 press conference today.
The price will remain the same — $49.99 per year — and PS Plus subscribers will receive a copy of Evolution Studios' PS4 launch title, DriveClub, as part of the Instant Game Collection of free titles. One PS4 title per month will be available to PS Plus members, with the slate of future free games including Klei Entertainment's Don't Starve, Red Barrels' Outlast and Switchblade Monkeys' Secret Ponchos. PS Plus members will receive a customized version of DriveClub called DriveClub PS Plus Edition.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)