PlayStation Plus will be available on PlayStation 4, with existing Plus memberships on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita being extended to cover Sony's new console, announced Jack Tretton, Sony Computer Entertainment America CEO, during Sony's E3 press conference today.
The price will remain the same — $49.99 per year — and PS Plus subscribers will receive a copy of Evolution Studios' PS4 launch title, DriveClub, as part of the Instant Game Collection of free titles. One PS4 title per month will be available to PS Plus members, with the slate of future free games including Klei Entertainment's Don't Starve, Red Barrels' Outlast and Switchblade Monkeys' Secret Ponchos. PS Plus members will receive a customized version of DriveClub called DriveClub PS Plus Edition.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Tell Us Your Story
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward