PlayStation Plus will be available on PlayStation 4, with existing Plus memberships on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita being extended to cover Sony's new console, announced Jack Tretton, Sony Computer Entertainment America CEO, during Sony's E3 press conference today.
The price will remain the same — $49.99 per year — and PS Plus subscribers will receive a copy of Evolution Studios' PS4 launch title, DriveClub, as part of the Instant Game Collection of free titles. One PS4 title per month will be available to PS Plus members, with the slate of future free games including Klei Entertainment's Don't Starve, Red Barrels' Outlast and Switchblade Monkeys' Secret Ponchos. PS Plus members will receive a customized version of DriveClub called DriveClub PS Plus Edition.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Which wiki?
- Getting a PS4