PlayStation Plus will be available on PlayStation 4, with existing Plus memberships on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita being extended to cover Sony's new console, announced Jack Tretton, Sony Computer Entertainment America CEO, during Sony's E3 press conference today.
The price will remain the same — $49.99 per year — and PS Plus subscribers will receive a copy of Evolution Studios' PS4 launch title, DriveClub, as part of the Instant Game Collection of free titles. One PS4 title per month will be available to PS Plus members, with the slate of future free games including Klei Entertainment's Don't Starve, Red Barrels' Outlast and Switchblade Monkeys' Secret Ponchos. PS Plus members will receive a customized version of DriveClub called DriveClub PS Plus Edition.
In This StoryStream
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.