Sony has created a one-step instructional video on how to share used games, starring Sony President Shuhei Yoshida and SCEA head of publisher relations Adam Boyes.
The deeply complex process is as follows: Physically hand the game over to the other person. This follows today's reveal that Sony will in fact allow users to share and sell used games.
Microsoft announced last week that while there's no "platform fee" for used games on the Xbox One, publishers can choose to charge for playing used games - or decide to disallow them altogether.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- What's your favorite silly game?
- What worlds will we explore in Destiny?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Thoughts on Destiny
- Yakuza 5 (Ryū ga Gotoku 5) Fan Translation Gone?