Sony has created a one-step instructional video on how to share used games, starring Sony President Shuhei Yoshida and SCEA head of publisher relations Adam Boyes.
The deeply complex process is as follows: Physically hand the game over to the other person. This follows today's reveal that Sony will in fact allow users to share and sell used games.
Microsoft announced last week that while there's no "platform fee" for used games on the Xbox One, publishers can choose to charge for playing used games - or decide to disallow them altogether.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Game development
- Getting a PS4
- When can I buy this digitally for Xbox One?