Sony has created a one-step instructional video on how to share used games, starring Sony President Shuhei Yoshida and SCEA head of publisher relations Adam Boyes.
The deeply complex process is as follows: Physically hand the game over to the other person. This follows today's reveal that Sony will in fact allow users to share and sell used games.
Microsoft announced last week that while there's no "platform fee" for used games on the Xbox One, publishers can choose to charge for playing used games - or decide to disallow them altogether.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- The best song in a video game?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Controller Design Competition
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!