Sony has created a one-step instructional video on how to share used games, starring Sony President Shuhei Yoshida and SCEA head of publisher relations Adam Boyes.
The deeply complex process is as follows: Physically hand the game over to the other person. This follows today's reveal that Sony will in fact allow users to share and sell used games.
Microsoft announced last week that while there's no "platform fee" for used games on the Xbox One, publishers can choose to charge for playing used games - or decide to disallow them altogether.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?