Sony has created a one-step instructional video on how to share used games, starring Sony President Shuhei Yoshida and SCEA head of publisher relations Adam Boyes.
The deeply complex process is as follows: Physically hand the game over to the other person. This follows today's reveal that Sony will in fact allow users to share and sell used games.
Microsoft announced last week that while there's no "platform fee" for used games on the Xbox One, publishers can choose to charge for playing used games - or decide to disallow them altogether.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?