Super Mario 3D World is coming to Wii U later this year, Nintendo announced today during its E3 Nintendo Direct.
The game includes four-player multiplayer using the same four characters available in Super Mario Bros. 2: Mario, Luigi, Peach and Toad. During the trailer shown, each character appeared to have the same abilities as in the past title. The title also introduces a new Bell power-up that turns players in to a cat. Mario and friends will be able to climb walls and scratch enemies.
Additionally, the system's touch screen can be used to find hidden objects.
Super Mario 3D World will launch in December in retailers and on the Wii U eShop.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Cheap Shark for Games?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?