Super Mario 3D World is coming to Wii U later this year, Nintendo announced today during its E3 Nintendo Direct.
The game includes four-player multiplayer using the same four characters available in Super Mario Bros. 2: Mario, Luigi, Peach and Toad. During the trailer shown, each character appeared to have the same abilities as in the past title. The title also introduces a new Bell power-up that turns players in to a cat. Mario and friends will be able to climb walls and scratch enemies.
Additionally, the system's touch screen can be used to find hidden objects.
Super Mario 3D World will launch in December in retailers and on the Wii U eShop.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Project Spark Love
- After this, GTA V for PC is pretty much confirmed
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?