Super Smash Bros. will launch in 2014 and include new characters Villager from Animal Crossing and Mega Man, Nintendo announced today during Nintendo Direct.
Those familiar with the series will also recognize returning characters Mario, Fox, Donkey Kong, Link, Kirby and many more. You can watch the trailer below.
Super Smash Bros. was first revealed during E3 2011, where it was described to have cross-platform play on Wii U and 3DS. The title is in development at Sora Ltd., creator of Kid Icarus: Uprising for the 3DS, and Namco Bandai games.
The last game in the series, Brawl, launch for Wii in 2008. Brawl introduced several new levels and characters, including Snake, Sonic, Pokemon Trainer and more.
In This StoryStream
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!