Super Smash Bros. will launch in 2014 and include new characters Villager from Animal Crossing and Mega Man, Nintendo announced today during Nintendo Direct.
Those familiar with the series will also recognize returning characters Mario, Fox, Donkey Kong, Link, Kirby and many more. You can watch the trailer below.
Super Smash Bros. was first revealed during E3 2011, where it was described to have cross-platform play on Wii U and 3DS. The title is in development at Sora Ltd., creator of Kid Icarus: Uprising for the 3DS, and Namco Bandai games.
The last game in the series, Brawl, launch for Wii in 2008. Brawl introduced several new levels and characters, including Snake, Sonic, Pokemon Trainer and more.
In This StoryStream
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?