The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker will come to Wii U in October 2013, Nintendo president Satoru Iwata announced today during a Nintendo Direct presentation.
During the presentation, Iwata showed off new features in the game such as the ability for Link to change the sails of his boat to make the boat go much faster, as well as the introduction of the Tingle bottle, which allows players to post messages and images to Miiverse that will appear in bottles around the game world that other people will be able to find. Players will also be able to find other people's bottles in their game.
The HD remake for The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker was first announced in January this year during a Nintendo Direct presentation. It was announced at the time that the title will feature remastered visuals and GamePad functionality.
Update: You can watch the trailer shown during the E3 2013 presentation below.
In This StoryStream
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?