The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker will come to Wii U in October 2013, Nintendo president Satoru Iwata announced today during a Nintendo Direct presentation.
During the presentation, Iwata showed off new features in the game such as the ability for Link to change the sails of his boat to make the boat go much faster, as well as the introduction of the Tingle bottle, which allows players to post messages and images to Miiverse that will appear in bottles around the game world that other people will be able to find. Players will also be able to find other people's bottles in their game.
The HD remake for The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker was first announced in January this year during a Nintendo Direct presentation. It was announced at the time that the title will feature remastered visuals and GamePad functionality.
Update: You can watch the trailer shown during the E3 2013 presentation below.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Wobble Rocket: Our first game! (looking for feedback)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- The best song in a video game?
- Controller Design Competition
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II