In an unusual departure from E3 tradition, Nintendo opted to forgo a traditional press conference in favor of streaming a presentation in its "Nintendo Direct" format. "As a brand new challenge, we are working to establish a new presentation style for E3," Nintendo president Satoru Iwata said in April. Nintendo's E3 presence will be "specifically focused on our software lineup for the U.S. market," he explained.
"During the E3 period, we will utilize our direct communication tools, such as Nintendo Direct, to deliver information to our Japanese audience," Iwata said. "And we will take the same approach outside Japan for the overseas fans as well."
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- On Being A "Gamer"