Nintendo will provide demos of the following four upcoming Wii U games at Best Buy this week: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8 and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, announced Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime today.
Nintendo president Satoru Iwata announced the latter three games during the company's E3 2013 Nintendo Direct presentation earlier this morning. The company said last month that it would bring demos of unreleased Wii U titles to the public at Best Buy during the week of E3. Later in May, Nintendo announced a list of 110 Best Buy locations across North America at which the demos will be available.
Best Buy customers can stop by to play the aforementioned games Wednesday, June 12, from 4-8 p.m. local time, and Saturday, June 15, from 1-5 p.m. local time.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- I feel PC is a better investment than a console
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Battlefield 4 forum?
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- XBOne Classifieds