Nintendo will provide demos of the following four upcoming Wii U games at Best Buy this week: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8 and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, announced Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime today.
Nintendo president Satoru Iwata announced the latter three games during the company's E3 2013 Nintendo Direct presentation earlier this morning. The company said last month that it would bring demos of unreleased Wii U titles to the public at Best Buy during the week of E3. Later in May, Nintendo announced a list of 110 Best Buy locations across North America at which the demos will be available.
Best Buy customers can stop by to play the aforementioned games Wednesday, June 12, from 4-8 p.m. local time, and Saturday, June 15, from 1-5 p.m. local time.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?