Nintendo will provide demos of the following four upcoming Wii U games at Best Buy this week: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8 and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, announced Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime today.
Nintendo president Satoru Iwata announced the latter three games during the company's E3 2013 Nintendo Direct presentation earlier this morning. The company said last month that it would bring demos of unreleased Wii U titles to the public at Best Buy during the week of E3. Later in May, Nintendo announced a list of 110 Best Buy locations across North America at which the demos will be available.
Best Buy customers can stop by to play the aforementioned games Wednesday, June 12, from 4-8 p.m. local time, and Saturday, June 15, from 1-5 p.m. local time.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Tell Us Your Story
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Nicalis hints at Gex Remake