Telltale Games has released a trailer for 400 Days, a new episode for its critically acclaimed adventure series The Walking Dead.
The downloadable episode features five different stories, each focusing on a different character or set of characters.
Last night at the Sony E3 press conference, it was revealed that The Walking Dead: 400 Days would be coming to PlayStation Vita with a bundle that included the complete first season of the game, along with some bonus content. In addition to the Vita and PlayStation 3, 400 Days will also be coming to Windows and Mac PCs, iOS and Xbox 360.
Update: The game's official site has been updated to explain that choices made by players in Season One will be reflected in 400 Days. Furthermore, decisions made in 400 Days will influence the events in the game's second season.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today