Telltale Games has released a trailer for 400 Days, a new episode for its critically acclaimed adventure series The Walking Dead.
The downloadable episode features five different stories, each focusing on a different character or set of characters.
Last night at the Sony E3 press conference, it was revealed that The Walking Dead: 400 Days would be coming to PlayStation Vita with a bundle that included the complete first season of the game, along with some bonus content. In addition to the Vita and PlayStation 3, 400 Days will also be coming to Windows and Mac PCs, iOS and Xbox 360.
Update: The game's official site has been updated to explain that choices made by players in Season One will be reflected in 400 Days. Furthermore, decisions made in 400 Days will influence the events in the game's second season.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- Where to buy?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- On Being A "Gamer"