Telltale Games has released a trailer for 400 Days, a new episode for its critically acclaimed adventure series The Walking Dead.
The downloadable episode features five different stories, each focusing on a different character or set of characters.
Last night at the Sony E3 press conference, it was revealed that The Walking Dead: 400 Days would be coming to PlayStation Vita with a bundle that included the complete first season of the game, along with some bonus content. In addition to the Vita and PlayStation 3, 400 Days will also be coming to Windows and Mac PCs, iOS and Xbox 360.
Update: The game's official site has been updated to explain that choices made by players in Season One will be reflected in 400 Days. Furthermore, decisions made in 400 Days will influence the events in the game's second season.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Getting a PS4
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- The Last of US DLC