Telltale Games has released a trailer for 400 Days, a new episode for its critically acclaimed adventure series The Walking Dead.
The downloadable episode features five different stories, each focusing on a different character or set of characters.
Last night at the Sony E3 press conference, it was revealed that The Walking Dead: 400 Days would be coming to PlayStation Vita with a bundle that included the complete first season of the game, along with some bonus content. In addition to the Vita and PlayStation 3, 400 Days will also be coming to Windows and Mac PCs, iOS and Xbox 360.
Update: The game's official site has been updated to explain that choices made by players in Season One will be reflected in 400 Days. Furthermore, decisions made in 400 Days will influence the events in the game's second season.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- The best song in a video game?