The first run of Xbox One consoles will be labeled as the Day One Edition and come with an exclusive Achievement and a commemorative controller, according to the Xbox website.
The package, which Microsoft says will be "available in limited quantities at select retailers while supplies last," includes an Xbox One console, Kinect sensor, specially labeled controller and an HDMI cable. The controller is marked with the phrase "Day One 2013" right in the middle, as you can see in the image above.
Microsoft has yet to announce a specific release date for Xbox One, but the company said during its E3 press briefing yesterday that it will launch the console in 21 markets worldwide this year, including in November for $499 in the U.S., £429 in the U.K. and €499 in Europe.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Getting a PS4
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign