The first run of Xbox One consoles will be labeled as the Day One Edition and come with an exclusive Achievement and a commemorative controller, according to the Xbox website.
The package, which Microsoft says will be "available in limited quantities at select retailers while supplies last," includes an Xbox One console, Kinect sensor, specially labeled controller and an HDMI cable. The controller is marked with the phrase "Day One 2013" right in the middle, as you can see in the image above.
Microsoft has yet to announce a specific release date for Xbox One, but the company said during its E3 press briefing yesterday that it will launch the console in 21 markets worldwide this year, including in November for $499 in the U.S., £429 in the U.K. and €499 in Europe.
In This StoryStream
- Got a great deal at GamesRepublic.com
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- On Patreon support
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- DDoS and QoS
- Why Pokkén Tournament is the best thing to happen to the Pokémon franchise for over a decade