Wii Fit Trainer, the female avatar that shows players of the game how to perform the Wii Fit's exercises, will be a playable character in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS, Nintendo announced during a showcase at E3 2013.
The character will utilize "moves that really are quite healthy for her," Project Sora's Masahiro Sakurai said during the showcase before demoing the game live before the audience. He wasn't kidding — in one maneuver, Wii Fit Trainer performed a yoga stretch lunge, striking an opponent in her path.
Wii Fit Trainer joins Mega Man, Animal Crossing's Villager and a slate of returning characters confirmed for the title.
In This StoryStream
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Controller Design Competition
- The ideal Outfit Which are more Essential Day
- A Simple Style of Wedding Dress for Your Wedding
- Choose a Elegant Wedding Dress for Your Big Day
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- The best song in a video game?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II