Wii Fit Trainer, the female avatar that shows players of the game how to perform the Wii Fit's exercises, will be a playable character in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS, Nintendo announced during a showcase at E3 2013.
The character will utilize "moves that really are quite healthy for her," Project Sora's Masahiro Sakurai said during the showcase before demoing the game live before the audience. He wasn't kidding — in one maneuver, Wii Fit Trainer performed a yoga stretch lunge, striking an opponent in her path.
Wii Fit Trainer joins Mega Man, Animal Crossing's Villager and a slate of returning characters confirmed for the title.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- This is why we can't have nice things.