Microsoft's annual Xbox Live Summer of Arcade returns on August 7, with four new titles on the Xbox Live Arcade platform.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows is the first of three titles to come from a multi-year deal between Activision and Nickelodeon and is the first game listed in Microsoft's Summer of Arcade lineup. Next is Flashback, a remake of the 1992 classic being released by Ubisoft, and developed by the original creator. Third is Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons by developer Starbreeze Studios and published by 505 Games. And last is Charlie Murder, from The Dishwasher-developer Ska Studios and publisher Microsoft Studios.
We've reached out to Microsoft to see if the weekly rollout matches the order presented here. [Update: Microsoft said that while "August 7 is the start date and those are the titles that will be included in Summer of Arcade" it's "not yet announced the exact order or rollout schedule yet."]
In This StoryStream
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Easter Monday MMXIV (Mon 21 April)
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup