Microsoft's annual Xbox Live Summer of Arcade returns on August 7, with four new titles on the Xbox Live Arcade platform.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows is the first of three titles to come from a multi-year deal between Activision and Nickelodeon and is the first game listed in Microsoft's Summer of Arcade lineup. Next is Flashback, a remake of the 1992 classic being released by Ubisoft, and developed by the original creator. Third is Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons by developer Starbreeze Studios and published by 505 Games. And last is Charlie Murder, from The Dishwasher-developer Ska Studios and publisher Microsoft Studios.
We've reached out to Microsoft to see if the weekly rollout matches the order presented here. [Update: Microsoft said that while "August 7 is the start date and those are the titles that will be included in Summer of Arcade" it's "not yet announced the exact order or rollout schedule yet."]
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)