Microsoft's annual Xbox Live Summer of Arcade returns on August 7, with four new titles on the Xbox Live Arcade platform.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows is the first of three titles to come from a multi-year deal between Activision and Nickelodeon and is the first game listed in Microsoft's Summer of Arcade lineup. Next is Flashback, a remake of the 1992 classic being released by Ubisoft, and developed by the original creator. Third is Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons by developer Starbreeze Studios and published by 505 Games. And last is Charlie Murder, from The Dishwasher-developer Ska Studios and publisher Microsoft Studios.
We've reached out to Microsoft to see if the weekly rollout matches the order presented here. [Update: Microsoft said that while "August 7 is the start date and those are the titles that will be included in Summer of Arcade" it's "not yet announced the exact order or rollout schedule yet."]
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Really Horrible