Microsoft's annual Xbox Live Summer of Arcade returns on August 7, with four new titles on the Xbox Live Arcade platform.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows is the first of three titles to come from a multi-year deal between Activision and Nickelodeon and is the first game listed in Microsoft's Summer of Arcade lineup. Next is Flashback, a remake of the 1992 classic being released by Ubisoft, and developed by the original creator. Third is Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons by developer Starbreeze Studios and published by 505 Games. And last is Charlie Murder, from The Dishwasher-developer Ska Studios and publisher Microsoft Studios.
We've reached out to Microsoft to see if the weekly rollout matches the order presented here. [Update: Microsoft said that while "August 7 is the start date and those are the titles that will be included in Summer of Arcade" it's "not yet announced the exact order or rollout schedule yet."]
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse