A new video released by Sony this week reveals some of the user interface and social functionality on the PlayStation 4 — namely online shopping, text communication and video sharing.
The video, posted above, shows three friends playing Knack and Killzone: Shadow Fall, and communicating with one another using the console's chat features. One of the three sees the other two playing Shadow Fall, asks how it is, and begins downloading it from her mobile phone onto her PS4. It also showcases the splash game each game will have in the console's main menu, which includes options for video sharing and a "Like" button reminiscent of that of Facebook's.
Check out the video above for the full UI demonstration.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- This is why we can't have nice things.