A new video released by Sony this week reveals some of the user interface and social functionality on the PlayStation 4 — namely online shopping, text communication and video sharing.
The video, posted above, shows three friends playing Knack and Killzone: Shadow Fall, and communicating with one another using the console's chat features. One of the three sees the other two playing Shadow Fall, asks how it is, and begins downloading it from her mobile phone onto her PS4. It also showcases the splash game each game will have in the console's main menu, which includes options for video sharing and a "Like" button reminiscent of that of Facebook's.
Check out the video above for the full UI demonstration.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- The best song in a video game?