A new video released by Sony this week reveals some of the user interface and social functionality on the PlayStation 4 — namely online shopping, text communication and video sharing.
The video, posted above, shows three friends playing Knack and Killzone: Shadow Fall, and communicating with one another using the console's chat features. One of the three sees the other two playing Shadow Fall, asks how it is, and begins downloading it from her mobile phone onto her PS4. It also showcases the splash game each game will have in the console's main menu, which includes options for video sharing and a "Like" button reminiscent of that of Facebook's.
Check out the video above for the full UI demonstration.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)