Autosave problems became apparent today following the game's release. Issues were solved earlier today without the need of a patch; instead, players only need to restart the game and continue the campaign. According to the studio, it was a server-side issue.
"We've addressed the autosave issue, it was related to servers on our end," wrote a representative from the studio. "Please quit to XMB and restart the game. SP and MP are OK to play!"
The Last of Us is out today for PlayStation 3.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Mon Aug 18