Autosave problems became apparent today following the game's release. Issues were solved earlier today without the need of a patch; instead, players only need to restart the game and continue the campaign. According to the studio, it was a server-side issue.
"We've addressed the autosave issue, it was related to servers on our end," wrote a representative from the studio. "Please quit to XMB and restart the game. SP and MP are OK to play!"
The Last of Us is out today for PlayStation 3.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Tell Us Your Story