Autosave problems became apparent today following the game's release. Issues were solved earlier today without the need of a patch; instead, players only need to restart the game and continue the campaign. According to the studio, it was a server-side issue.
"We've addressed the autosave issue, it was related to servers on our end," wrote a representative from the studio. "Please quit to XMB and restart the game. SP and MP are OK to play!"
The Last of Us is out today for PlayStation 3.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- This is why we can't have nice things.
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)