Autosave problems became apparent today following the game's release. Issues were solved earlier today without the need of a patch; instead, players only need to restart the game and continue the campaign. According to the studio, it was a server-side issue.
"We've addressed the autosave issue, it was related to servers on our end," wrote a representative from the studio. "Please quit to XMB and restart the game. SP and MP are OK to play!"
The Last of Us is out today for PlayStation 3.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Thoughts on Destiny
- Yakuza 5 (Ryū ga Gotoku 5) Fan Translation Gone?
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 22