Autosave problems became apparent today following the game's release. Issues were solved earlier today without the need of a patch; instead, players only need to restart the game and continue the campaign. According to the studio, it was a server-side issue.
"We've addressed the autosave issue, it was related to servers on our end," wrote a representative from the studio. "Please quit to XMB and restart the game. SP and MP are OK to play!"
The Last of Us is out today for PlayStation 3.
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?