Crimson Dragon developer Grounding Inc. is working on an unannounced title for Nintendo, the game's director Yukio Futatsugi told Joystiq.
Futatsugi declined to provide more details on the title or what platform it is in development for.
Grounding Inc. is one of Nintendo's Japan-based third-party developers. The company released Sakurai Samurai: Art of the Sword via the Nintendo 3DS eShop last year. In 2009, the company created two boardgame-style party titles in the PictureBook Games series: Pop-Up Pursuit for WiiWare and The Royal Bluff as DSiWare.
Crimson Dragon was announced for release on Xbox One during Microsoft's E3 press conference earlier this week. The game will feature both synchronous and asynchronous multiplayer modes, as well as on-rails and free-flight modes.
Check out Polygon's interview with Futatsugi here.
Update: A representative for Grounding contacted Polygon to correct the above information. Grounding Inc. is working on an unannounced title, but it is not being developed specifically for Nintendo.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!