The demo will allow players to participate in a full game with three-minute quarters, however, EA has yet to reveal the teams that will be playable during those skirmishes.
NCAA Football 14 will feature improved progression mechanics like Power Recruiting and Coach Skills, and will incorporate the Ultimate Team mode that has become a staple in EA's Madden franchise. For more on NCAA Football 14, which launches in North America July 9, check out our preview.
Update: Kotaku reports that the demo will feature three match-ups for players to choose between: Alabama vs. Virginia Tech, Oregon vs. Texas A&M and Ohio State vs. Michigan. Demo downloaders will also be able to grab a bonus Ultimate Team card pack for sharing news about the game via the demo, and will unlock an exclusive Heisman Ultimate Team pack in the Xbox 360 version of the demo.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance