Electronic Arts laid off a small number of employees recently, an EA source confirmed to Polygon.
One individual who joined EA in April as an analyst, evaluating in-development games, said her "whole department just got cut" in the layoffs.
According to the EA source, less than 20 employees were affected by the most recent cuts. The source also pointed us to EA's previous statements on the company-wide restructuring that began in late April and resulted in approximately 900 job cuts — about 10 percent of the company's workforce.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)