Electronic Arts laid off a small number of employees recently, an EA source confirmed to Polygon.
One individual who joined EA in April as an analyst, evaluating in-development games, said her "whole department just got cut" in the layoffs.
According to the EA source, less than 20 employees were affected by the most recent cuts. The source also pointed us to EA's previous statements on the company-wide restructuring that began in late April and resulted in approximately 900 job cuts — about 10 percent of the company's workforce.
More from Polygon
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- PS4 Beta Codes