Electronic Arts laid off a small number of employees recently, an EA source confirmed to Polygon.
One individual who joined EA in April as an analyst, evaluating in-development games, said her "whole department just got cut" in the layoffs.
According to the EA source, less than 20 employees were affected by the most recent cuts. The source also pointed us to EA's previous statements on the company-wide restructuring that began in late April and resulted in approximately 900 job cuts — about 10 percent of the company's workforce.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Game development
- Getting a PS4
- When can I buy this digitally for Xbox One?