Electronic Arts laid off a small number of employees recently, an EA source confirmed to Polygon.
One individual who joined EA in April as an analyst, evaluating in-development games, said her "whole department just got cut" in the layoffs.
According to the EA source, less than 20 employees were affected by the most recent cuts. The source also pointed us to EA's previous statements on the company-wide restructuring that began in late April and resulted in approximately 900 job cuts — about 10 percent of the company's workforce.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!