Electronic Arts laid off a small number of employees recently, an EA source confirmed to Polygon.
One individual who joined EA in April as an analyst, evaluating in-development games, said her "whole department just got cut" in the layoffs.
According to the EA source, less than 20 employees were affected by the most recent cuts. The source also pointed us to EA's previous statements on the company-wide restructuring that began in late April and resulted in approximately 900 job cuts — about 10 percent of the company's workforce.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Nicalis hints at Gex Remake
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???