Publisher Rockstar announced today that the game would be available on the Mac App Store on June 20. Max Payne 3 launched for Windows, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in May last year, with a review score of 9 on Polygon. Reviewer Arthur Gies called it an "uncompromising vision that has delivered something truly impressive".
Rockstar also released required specs for the game - Mac OS X 10.7.5 Lion; Intel Dual Core Xeon / Core i Series 2.4 GHZ or greater; 4GB System RAM; Nvidia 8800GT 512MB VRAM or AMD Radeon HD 4870 512 VRAM; HDD Space of 35GB.
Max Payne 3 is a noir shooter featuring a complex protagonist exploring the Brazilian underworld in search of a kidnap victim.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dragon Quest Heroes brings the series back to PlayStation in Dynasty Warriors style
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Persona 5 coming to PS3 and PS4 in 2015
- Disgaea 5, Earth Defense Force, Ys, Gundam and Senran Kagura coming to PS4