Publisher Rockstar announced today that the game would be available on the Mac App Store on June 20. Max Payne 3 launched for Windows, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in May last year, with a review score of 9 on Polygon. Reviewer Arthur Gies called it an "uncompromising vision that has delivered something truly impressive".
Rockstar also released required specs for the game - Mac OS X 10.7.5 Lion; Intel Dual Core Xeon / Core i Series 2.4 GHZ or greater; 4GB System RAM; Nvidia 8800GT 512MB VRAM or AMD Radeon HD 4870 512 VRAM; HDD Space of 35GB.
Max Payne 3 is a noir shooter featuring a complex protagonist exploring the Brazilian underworld in search of a kidnap victim.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Pokémon's Slowpoke has its own official reggae song