Mark Cerny, the PlayStation 4's lead system architect and the game director of PS4 launch title Knack, appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon recently to talk about the PS4, play Knack and differentiate the next-gen console from the Xbox One.
Check out the video above to see the design Sony unveiled last week, as well as a mention of the console's used game policy that Sony demonstrated in a video posted shortly after the company's E3 2013 press conference. The duo also picks up the PS4 controller and plays a bit of Knack, which Cerny describes as a "story-driven family adventure."
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)