Mark Cerny, the PlayStation 4's lead system architect and the game director of PS4 launch title Knack, appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon recently to talk about the PS4, play Knack and differentiate the next-gen console from the Xbox One.
Check out the video above to see the design Sony unveiled last week, as well as a mention of the console's used game policy that Sony demonstrated in a video posted shortly after the company's E3 2013 press conference. The duo also picks up the PS4 controller and plays a bit of Knack, which Cerny describes as a "story-driven family adventure."
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Easter Monday MMXIV (Mon 21 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup