Mark Cerny, the PlayStation 4's lead system architect and the game director of PS4 launch title Knack, appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon recently to talk about the PS4, play Knack and differentiate the next-gen console from the Xbox One.
Check out the video above to see the design Sony unveiled last week, as well as a mention of the console's used game policy that Sony demonstrated in a video posted shortly after the company's E3 2013 press conference. The duo also picks up the PS4 controller and plays a bit of Knack, which Cerny describes as a "story-driven family adventure."
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me senpai!
- On Patreon support
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall