Mark Cerny, the PlayStation 4's lead system architect and the game director of PS4 launch title Knack, appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon recently to talk about the PS4, play Knack and differentiate the next-gen console from the Xbox One.
Check out the video above to see the design Sony unveiled last week, as well as a mention of the console's used game policy that Sony demonstrated in a video posted shortly after the company's E3 2013 press conference. The duo also picks up the PS4 controller and plays a bit of Knack, which Cerny describes as a "story-driven family adventure."
- Upgrade ps4 to 7200rpm?
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- Getting a PS4
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- XBOne Classifieds
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?