Dark Souls 2 could be released in March 2014, according to images of a billboard that's supposedly been raised above the E3 convention center in LA.
Photos of the billboard surfaced online from Twitter user VaatiVidya and All Games Beta. The images contain no other information besides the game's title and supposed release date. We have contacted Namco Bandai for comment and will update accordingly.
Dark Souls 2 was announced in December 2012 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC during the Spike Video Game Awards. The game will feature a new hero, storyline and world for players to explore.
Update: Namco Bandai confirmed the launch date to Polygon via email.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- When can I buy this digitally for Xbox One?
- Getting a PS4
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- How is Battlefield 4 on PC
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)