Microsoft has allegedly registered several "Halo Spartan Assault" domains for an unknown project, Fusible reports.
The company has reportedly registered the domains by way of DNStination Inc., a privacy service for MarkMonitor, of which Microsoft is a client. Claimed domains include SpartanAssault.net, HaloSpartanAssault.com, Halo-SpartanAssault.com, Halo-SpartanAssault.net and HaloSpartanAssault.net. MarkMonitor has previously reserved Halo-related domains for Halo 7, Halo 8 and Halo 9.
It's still unclear what Halo Spartan Assault refers to. We have contacted Microsoft for comment and will update accordingly.
Microsoft recently confirmed an upcoming Halo project called "Bootcamp." In a statement sent to Polygon, Microsoft called it "a project we're very enthusiastic about and will have more to say about in the near future." During the Xbox One reveal, Microsoft announced that it would create a live action TV series based on the Halo series as well.
- Need your help fellow Polynauts regarding my thesis study!!!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Robot Mode (Wed 12 Mar)
- Video frame issues - It can't just be me
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?