Microsoft has allegedly registered several "Halo Spartan Assault" domains for an unknown project, Fusible reports.
The company has reportedly registered the domains by way of DNStination Inc., a privacy service for MarkMonitor, of which Microsoft is a client. Claimed domains include SpartanAssault.net, HaloSpartanAssault.com, Halo-SpartanAssault.com, Halo-SpartanAssault.net and HaloSpartanAssault.net. MarkMonitor has previously reserved Halo-related domains for Halo 7, Halo 8 and Halo 9.
It's still unclear what Halo Spartan Assault refers to. We have contacted Microsoft for comment and will update accordingly.
Microsoft recently confirmed an upcoming Halo project called "Bootcamp." In a statement sent to Polygon, Microsoft called it "a project we're very enthusiastic about and will have more to say about in the near future." During the Xbox One reveal, Microsoft announced that it would create a live action TV series based on the Halo series as well.
- State of Decay's Lifeline DLC is just the start of Undead Labs' 'long-term ambitions'
- See Star Citizen's dogfighting, and more, in action
- AbleGamers Foundation raised more than $33K at PAX East 2014
- Hearthstone Fireside Gatherings will help players meet in the real world April 26
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Easter Monday MMXIV (Mon 21 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC