Microsoft's promotion of two free Xbox 360 games per month on Xbox Live will put up each game for a half-month period starting on the 1st and the 16th of the month, the company revealed recently on the Xbox website.
Under the "Games with Gold" deal, which Microsoft's Yusuf Mehdi announced during the company's E3 2013 press briefing, Xbox Live Gold subscribers will be able to download two free games each month from July through the end of 2013. The program kicked off June 10 with Fable 3, and Mehdi said July's two games will be Assassin's Creed 2 and Halo 3.
Only one free game will be available at a time: The first will be up for free from the beginning of the month through the 15th, and the second will be up from the 16th through the end of the month.
- XBOne Classifieds
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Dracul: Now not a Dick