Microsoft's promotion of two free Xbox 360 games per month on Xbox Live will put up each game for a half-month period starting on the 1st and the 16th of the month, the company revealed recently on the Xbox website.
Under the "Games with Gold" deal, which Microsoft's Yusuf Mehdi announced during the company's E3 2013 press briefing, Xbox Live Gold subscribers will be able to download two free games each month from July through the end of 2013. The program kicked off June 10 with Fable 3, and Mehdi said July's two games will be Assassin's Creed 2 and Halo 3.
Only one free game will be available at a time: The first will be up for free from the beginning of the month through the 15th, and the second will be up from the 16th through the end of the month.
- Games for Change 2014: How gaming can change everything
- Skylanders Trap Team coming Oct. 5 with a new twist and a new portal
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Puppeteer, PayDay 2 and more join PS Plus Europe free game collection April 30
- Is Watch Dogs doing anything original?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Changing Posting Name
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant