Late Night talk show host Jimmy Fallon recently put out a call to viewers to send in videos of themselves playing video games with their moms, and the result is three and a half minutes of hilarity.
The clips include mothers experiencing console gaming for the first time ("[The controller] just jiggled in my hand") and revealing some of their thought processes when choosing Street Fighter characters ("You like Vega? Why do you like Vega?" "Because he reminds me of the Phantom of the Opera").
It's hard to watch mothers say "I'm a natural-born killer, Drew!" without smiling.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)