Late Night talk show host Jimmy Fallon recently put out a call to viewers to send in videos of themselves playing video games with their moms, and the result is three and a half minutes of hilarity.
The clips include mothers experiencing console gaming for the first time ("[The controller] just jiggled in my hand") and revealing some of their thought processes when choosing Street Fighter characters ("You like Vega? Why do you like Vega?" "Because he reminds me of the Phantom of the Opera").
It's hard to watch mothers say "I'm a natural-born killer, Drew!" without smiling.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- On Patreon support
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League