Late Night talk show host Jimmy Fallon recently put out a call to viewers to send in videos of themselves playing video games with their moms, and the result is three and a half minutes of hilarity.
The clips include mothers experiencing console gaming for the first time ("[The controller] just jiggled in my hand") and revealing some of their thought processes when choosing Street Fighter characters ("You like Vega? Why do you like Vega?" "Because he reminds me of the Phantom of the Opera").
It's hard to watch mothers say "I'm a natural-born killer, Drew!" without smiling.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)