Late Night talk show host Jimmy Fallon recently put out a call to viewers to send in videos of themselves playing video games with their moms, and the result is three and a half minutes of hilarity.
The clips include mothers experiencing console gaming for the first time ("[The controller] just jiggled in my hand") and revealing some of their thought processes when choosing Street Fighter characters ("You like Vega? Why do you like Vega?" "Because he reminds me of the Phantom of the Opera").
It's hard to watch mothers say "I'm a natural-born killer, Drew!" without smiling.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Easter Monday MMXIV (Mon 21 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup